Review the "Standard Class" package below offering the bare minimum of services and review additional services below to add-on to your project!
Standard Class Package - $40
- Last 30 minutes of your class/event filmed.
- Footage clips of choreographer(s) solo/group and up to 3 more clips can be airdropped immediately following the event if requested.
- All RAW footage of class, "behind the scenes", choreographers, and extra footage will be electronically delivered within a few days of class/event date after attendees have purchased their footage clips..
- Footage will be made available for class/event attendees to purchase and customize their own footage in person or on the website.
- Portable color lighting & audio mics can be requested, availability depends on the location of class/event.
- Travel Fees included if the shoot location is within San Diego County.
Highlight Video - $40 - 60 second long edited video showcasing the choreography through creative cuts between solos, groups, and extra clips taken from the class/event. Electronically delivered within 1 week of shoot date.
Add 30 - $20 - Adds an extra 30 minutes of filming. Can allow for more groups, solos, and activities to be filmed as well as capturing and providing extra footage of speaking and instructing for use of content or edits.
I will be in touch with you prior to your class/event to go over organizing the filmed portions of your class/event to optimize the capturing of groups encouraging attendees to be filmed without putting pressure on them and boosting chances of class choreography begin shared and exposed to potential future attendees!
Additional services like professional studio rentals, drone capturing, talent managing, choreographers, photographers, specific edits, rush edits, and other vendors can be requested.
Pricing will vary based on projects needs.
Dance Class/Workshop Videos